A Blog to help all those moving to hectic Hanoi, wanting to learn about the culture in Vietnam or simply interested in the opinions of an adventurous expatriate teenager!

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Strolling around Hanoi

One of the best places to meet up with friends is Joma, a Vietnamese cafe equivalent to Starbucks. After tons of schoolwork I met up with friends there and tried out the carrot cake and caramel latte, YUM! Afterwards we just strolled around taking pictures of random things, here's some of mine:






2 comments:

Sonny said...

I really need to visit Hanoi next time I'm in Vietnam. The furthest north I been is Tuy Hoa. You can really see the different architectural styles between Saigon and Hanoi.

Jemimah said...

Yeah I completely agree I love both places but Hanoi has more character especially in the back streets.