A Blog to help all those moving to hectic Hanoi, wanting to learn about the culture in Vietnam or simply interested in the opinions of an adventurous expatriate teenager!

Sunday 6 May 2012

A little exam break




There's becoming a little bit of a theme with my posts recently. FOOD! As exams are getting closer I need a perfect excuse to get away from my desk to "revise" with friends. Joma on To Ngoc Van is great since they let you sit there for hours (my record is 5) with only one drink, however the service is rather slow which is fine if you're not in a hurry. One tip is not to wear your ugliest clothes because it's almost guaranteed you will see someone you know.

I recently cycled a bit further down Xuan Dieu to Saint Honoré which is one of the only bakeries in Hanoi to use real butter. I love the bread, pain au chocolat and tarte au citron. Delicious!


No comments: