A Blog to help all those moving to hectic Hanoi, wanting to learn about the culture in Vietnam or simply interested in the opinions of an adventurous expatriate teenager!

Sunday 28 August 2011

Better than the iPhone! (Well kind of… well actually...no not really)

So after moving here you may want to buy a phone to keep in touch with all the great new friends you've made, however your trusty iPhone simply no longer works! Why go to a proper shop when you can walk out the gates of Ciputra to a little stall and buy a phone and sim card with the cheapest phone being around 20 British pounds.

 I have this phone which although not the most aesthetically pleasing electronic device ever is completely indestructible. I have dropped it numerous times without worry as each time you just slot the parts back into place and it still works. You can call and text people! For me that is all I will ever need… none of this attachment to my phone.


No comments: